DOSINGmicro is the perfect resource for you to easily access unlimited quality content surrounding the life-enhancing aspects of microdosing. We will be working hard to bring you the most up-to-date guides, experiences, news, informative articles and equipment to ensure you are able to conduct your microdosing safely!
Microdosing is the action of administering sub-perceptual doses of a substance which are not intended to produce noticeable effects to the user. A dose this low, although not capable of delivering standard psychotropic effects (dependent on the substance used), is still able to be used for the additional benefits associated with its use. Additional benefits may include enhancements with physical energy, mood, creativity, empathy, cognitive performance as well as treatment of mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression, addiction and much more.
ARTICLE: What is microdosing?
As mentioned in our “What is microdosing?” article, some benefits associated with microdosing correctly include:
- Increased physical energy
- Enhanced mood and well-being
- Increased empathy for those around you
- Feelings of spiritual calmness and peace
- Enhanced creativity and problem-solving
- Increased cognitive performance and focus
- Heightened self-awareness
Please keep in mind these benefits are all dependent on the substance used and the dosage guidelines followed.
Microdosing has also been effective in the potential short and long-term treatment of mental health disorders such as:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders (Anorexia and Bulimia)
The most common substances that can be microdosed include the following, however it must be noted that some of these substances have higher health risks than others:
- Psychedelics and psychedelic-like